Welcome to Miller Builders Inc.
Southern Maryland St Marys County Calvert County Home Improvements
Additions • Windows • Doors • Siding • Roofing • Bathrooms • Kitchens
Jason Miller Builders, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured home improvement contractor located in St Mary’s County MD. We have installed or constructed additions, kitchens, bathrooms, boat houses, new windows, replacement windows, decks, vinyl siding, and asphalt shingle roofing in the Southern Maryland, St Marys County and Calvert County areas since 1990.
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have provided these installations in these communities: Great Mills, Leonardtown, Lexington Park, Charlotte Hall, California, Mechanicsville, Wildewood, Hughesville, Hollywood, Prince Frederick, Lusby, St Leonard, Solomons Island, and in all of St Marys and Calvert County MD.
Why Let Us Install Your Project?
- Our Reputation for Quality Workmanship
- Our Large Customer Base
- Maryland Licensed Bonded & Insured
- All Home Improvement Remodeling Guaranteed
- Highly Experienced Installation Crews
- Member of MD Home Improvement Commission: MHIC#41814
- Provided Home Improvements in Southern MD since 1990
Some Of The Dream Projects We Can Help You With Include:
- Home Additions
- Boat Houses
- Entry Doors
- Drywall Projects
- All Flooring Needs
- In-Law Suites
- Custom Kitchen Remodeling
- Custom Bathroom Remodeling
- Custom Basement Remodeling
- Outdoor Living Fire Pits & Kitchens
- Vinyl Siding
- Fire Damage
- Hurricane Damage
- Tornado Damage
- Hail Storm Damage
- Storm Damage
- Water Damage
- Electrical & Plumbing Projects
- Custom Carpentry
- New Replacement, Bay & Bow Windows
- New Steel Entry, Patio & Storm Doors
- Custom Decks (Maintenance Free)
- Finished Concrete Slabs
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Storage Sheds
- Shingled Roofing
Southern MD St Mary’s and Calvert County
Hurricane, Earthquake or Storm Damage Assessments
Did you feel the earthquake on 8-23-11 or have damage due to Hurricane Irene or have hail storm damage from the spring storms?
If you had any kind of earthquake, hurricane or hail storm damage to your home or a damaged deck, roof, siding or other type of home product failure due to fallen or collapsed trees or other structures around or near your home, let us do an earthquake damage assessment.